Active Body provides an exceptional service to a multitude of local sporting bodies. Our staff have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to providing a comprehensive management plan for your club or organisation. In addition, our staff themselves, have participated in a wide range of sports including rugby, soccer, netball, trampoline/gymnastics, swimming, triathlons, running, and rugby league, and we understand the demands of each sport and what is required to keep all athletes safe and on the field.
We are happy to assist with game day coverage, carnival coverage and sports days.
Our current team affiliations include:
- GWS Fury Premier League Netball - Physiotherapists
- Baulkham Hills Shire Netball Association - Saturday game day coverage, representative team coverage
- Hills District Netball Association - Saturday game day coverage, representative team coverage.
- Hills Tri Club - Preferred physiotherapy provider for the club
- Castle Hill Dolphins Swimming - Head of Strength & Conditioning
Previous team coverage has included:
- Blacktown City Football Club - Club Physiotherapists and Strength and Conditioning
- Mt Druitt Town Rangers Football Club - Mens Physiotherapists and Strength and Conditioning
- Parramatta Two Blues Rugby Union (Tooheys New Shute Shield) - Club Physiotherapist for 10 years, and Strength and Conditioning coach for 5 years
- Penrith Emus Rugby Union (Tooheys New Shute Shield) - Strength and Conditioning
- Panthers Premier League Netball - Strength and Conditioning
- Randwick District Rugby Union Football Club - Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Kellyville Kolts Soccer - Club Physiotherapist
- World Masters Games - Basketball
- Beecroft Rugby Union - Club Physiotherapist
- Galston Swim Club - Club Physiotherapists and Strength and Conditioning
Mention the code "Fit 101" for $5 off your initial exercise physiology consultation when you book online
New Patient online booking
Mention the code "Newbie" when booking an appointment online for $5 off your initial physiotherapy consultation