SKINS compression clothing is the world's most advanced range of sports compression wear for performance and recovery.
SKINS enhance your performance naturally by:
- Increasing blood oxygen delivery that fuels your muscles
- Improving recirculation of blood lactate
- Providing muscle wrapping support
How do SKINS work?
SKINS engineered Gradient Compression:
- Increase circulation
- Maximises the flow of blood
- Optimises delivery of oxygen to working muscles
- Improves the recirculation of blood lactate, so you can perform better for longer
SKINS muscle wrapping:
- Helps decrease risk of muscle damage
- Focuses muscle power
- Proven to reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) and reduce recovery time
SKINS sizing – essential for optimum compression benefits
SKINfit: A precision fit based on your height and weight
400 fit: 400 series garments are based on 400 key fitting points, following a 3D body scan study. Taking in to account, leg lengths for men and body shapes for women. No other compression garment pays such attention to your body size and shape.
SKINS unique fabrics
Superior warp knit fabric construction
- The spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
- Warp knit construction has a ‘float line’ between loops to aid moisture management
- SKINS proprietary warp knitted fabric is durable and will not ‘run’ like circular knitted fabric
- Less sweaty. All SKINS fabrics actively draw moisture away from your skin – keeping you dry in even the most gruelling situations
- Less smelly. SKINS have antimicrobial elements built into the fabric. These discourage the growth of bacteria by absorbing odour-causing substances so you stay fresher.
- More comfortable. The combination of SKINS unique fabrics and increased circulation help optimise your body temperature in both warm and cool conditions
- More protection. SKINS fabric is independently tested and proven to provide 50+ UV protection in all non-mesh areas.
SKINS Compression Clothing has been improving athletic performance in Australia for years and has been an industry leader in performance compression gear for triathletes, multisport athletes and cyclists in the United States since 2007. Ongoing testing of elite athletes has proven that SKINS BioAcceleration Technology reduces the build-up of lactic acid immediately after periods of sustained exercise and allows for more rapid return to normal levels. You will experience less fatigue, minimize soreness and recover faster.
Mention the code "Fit 101" for $5 off your initial exercise physiology consultation when you book online
New Patient online booking
Mention the code "Newbie" when booking an appointment online for $5 off your initial physiotherapy consultation